3 days 1:1 postnatal support in clinic/your home
After baby is born, we are here to help you adjust to life with a new baby, helping with feeding and baby care as well as caring for mum both physically and emotionally.
- Advice and support throughout your postnatal care
- Receive up to 70 miuntes of support
- Support with feeding baby including advice on addressing common newborn discomforts such as colic (If you are experiencing breastfeeding challeges please book our 5 days 1:1 breastfeeding support)
- 3 days Postnatal care - can be split over 3 weeks
- We will recommend services if you require a full examination of baby, screening tests and hearing
- Physical and emotional support for you as you adjust to your life with a new baby
The fee will be repaid promptly and in full in the very unlikely event of the booking being cancelled. These are the only circumstances under which a full refund will be made.
The fee is 100% due should you need to cancel or amend the booking date that you are booked into if made less than four weeks before the course start.
The fee will be 50% refundable should you need to cancel or amend the booking date that you are booked into if made less than eight weeks but more than four weeks before the course start.
Any amendment made, with more than eight weeks to yourbooking date, will incur a £30.00 administration charge.